Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

7 users responded to this post

dahlia said in September 28th, 2006 at 9:36 pm

oh my God!!!! i envy you guys in iven.pls cant wait to read about the tips you were given for honey parties.GO GO TNI.

Dr Nike said in September 28th, 2006 at 10:29 pm

IVEN thanks so much for taking us with you on your trip to TNI headquarters in Provo. I’m really inspired by the thoughts you dropped about you become what you think about. I’m going to take that with me. You can be sure I’m going to be at the first Honey Party you hold when you return to Nigeria. I also say thanks Honey Fountain Group for the support you give us IPCs and I’m glad all the dollar millionaire slots are not yet filled because I’m going to be one of them.

kenny said in September 29th, 2006 at 12:33 pm

iven thank you for the update on your trip to tni and also for the inspiring words, especially “becoming the product of your thought”, this phrase i assure you will not leave me. looking forward to be in your honey
party. best regards.

Haruna Danjuma said in September 29th, 2006 at 5:38 pm

Well i thought you would have put a picture of yourselves at TNI and not the regular picture we have on the net. Well there was no one to claim responsibility for the article but i later found out it was from Gideon but he was at the site the other day. IVEN take note.

Steve said in October 2nd, 2006 at 7:29 pm

Miss Dahlia, Yes we had tips on conducting our honey parties. As I said in the post that Mr. Ken gave us a presentation and the basic thing I learnt was to use the tools with repect to your locality. In other words get related materials such as testimonials from you and other Nigerians which will make it more impacting on the people you are talking to. Most importantly keep it simple and short.

Steve said in October 2nd, 2006 at 7:30 pm

Dr. Nike, you are most welcome to our first honey party. It will be our honor to have you. See you at the top in the millionaires club.

Steve said in October 2nd, 2006 at 7:33 pm

Mr. Kenneth, yes you are a product of your dominant thoughts. Further more, you should have positive thoughts concerning the goal you have and constantly keep in your mind. See you at the top.

Leave Your Comments Below

Switch to our mobile site