Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

6 users responded to this post

Sammy said in August 3rd, 2006 at 12:06 am

I must say that I did not know whether the writer of this post was actually talking about DUBAI or MUMBAI(India). I am simply amazed at such content. Although rich but unfortunately long and rather has a tendency to turn its reader off. If really you are talking about Dubai then what has number (2) point got to do with Dubai. And of course, in your last words, if it is anything to go by, Dubai is an experience I will love to FORGET and not ‘A EXPERIENCE I WILL NEVER FORGET’ (watch your english).

Jojo said in August 3rd, 2006 at 1:08 am

Hey sammy, Abu dhabi is in dubai. it is the largest emirate in Dubai. Are you sure you are not mistaken with Dubai and Mumbai.Well thanks all the same for your opinion.

Sammy said in August 3rd, 2006 at 9:19 am

hey Jojo, this gives me the impression that you have never been there. it looks like a lifted info. i thought you would have gone to make your research. Well let me enrich your knowledge. The UAE(united arab emirates) is made up of different emirates in which dubai is one and abu dhabi is another. well mumbai is in india. so abu dhabi is not in dubai. i do not know what you call them in your country but they dubai and abu dhabi are diffferent provinces or regions.

toems said in August 3rd, 2006 at 10:06 am

Dubai is FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jojo said in August 3rd, 2006 at 9:56 pm

Oh thank you.It was an error.Abu dhabi is actually the largest emirate in the UAE. It is different from Dubai.I see that you are widely read and versatile on Dubai. What country are you from?
You should visit Dubai. It is worth the hype.I recommend Dubai for anyone looking for adventure.

shirley said in October 19th, 2006 at 11:18 am

i haven’t been in Dudai but i’ve heard so many thins about it. i would love to go there myself.

Leave Your Comments Below

Switch to our mobile site