Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

7 users responded to this post

Joseph Udoh said in July 19th, 2006 at 2:38 pm

Your journey ro Port Harcourt was quite interesting. Hope u’ll go come to Ph more often so that you can get more of those kind of interesting experiences. L8r.

Joie said in July 20th, 2006 at 1:38 am

Whoa thanks a lot. I might do just that. Laters

Gideon Morkly said in July 20th, 2006 at 6:05 pm

Hey Joie! If I remember correctly, I asked you for your chicken that day cos my food hadn’t come yet and I was really hungry. You categorically said that you were not going to give it out and that you wanted to wrap it up and eat it later?(I dont see why). Now you say that you gave your chicken out. It’s either you are lying or that you just didnt want to give it to me. So which one is it?

Joie said in July 20th, 2006 at 9:11 pm

Hey, I’m sorry I really wanted to pack it but then again, I wanted to give you but then again, I gave Penelope’s mum cause she needed it. Sorry. Besides, you got a lot to eat before your food came.

Editor said in July 21st, 2006 at 12:02 am

Cdr Niyi is a gallant soldier, a hero, a warrior and a great man here on earth and the spiritual world. I love him and i will really miss him, but ALL IS WELL. May his gentle soul and beloved soul rest in perfect peace.
His darling wife and sweet little girls he left are in safe hands and they will be very fine.
Sun Re o

Pearl said in July 21st, 2006 at 8:35 pm

May his soul rest in peace. Amen. PH is a really nice place and it will be nice to go again and see all my friends. Kai! Joie and Gideon, u came all the way on unilagfaces to be fighting over chicken. Kai!

Joie said in July 24th, 2006 at 6:18 pm

I don’t know who editor is but i totally agree with u. Pearl you should know the difference between a fight and a simple question. Besides it was a wonderful trip and the funeral was really nice we had to come prepared as best as possible. Gideon don’t mind her.

Leave Your Comments Below

Switch to our mobile site